Today’s advertising world is much different than the way products were marketed in the past. From promo models that are used to introduce a new product at a major event to brand ambassadors that offer a number of ways to make sure that any product is seen in the best light, there are a number of ways that today’s advertisers can help create a profitable event.
If you have ever been part of a major outdoor event like a Color Run or another kind of athletic activity, you have likely experienced the power of today’s best promo models. From the sponsors on the back of a race shirt to the items that are in a swag back when a guest registers for a meeting, in fact, there are a number of ways that a company can make sure that its newest product is easily distributed to people from across town, across the nation, and across the world.
Trade Show Models Offer Many Clients a Successful Way to Promote Any Product
Event staffing companies can help you promote a new product or a new service in a way that can reach hundreds, and sometimes, thousands. Considers some of these facts and figures about the latest marketing devices and the impact that they have on the promotions of many products, as well as the success of the nation’s economy:
- 83% of consumers are more likely to do business with a brand after receiving a promotional product.
- 89% of consumers indicate that they received a promotional product within the last six months.
- 79% of consumers researched a brand after receiving a promotional product as an indicator that promotional events can do a lot for a company’s brand awareness.
- 79% of marketers generate sales and revenue using marketing events.
- 82% of consumers indicate that they leave with a positive impression of a brand after receiving a promotional product.
- 93% of consumers said that live events had a greater impact on them than TV ads.
The advertising methods that work today are often those that can reach a large number of people at once. And while there are a number of ways that traditional methods are still used, it is important to remember that live events can help you reach a number of consumers at one time at a specific event.